Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Spring Things: J.Crew Haul

I am in desperate need of three things - spring (it's still below freezing here), basic bottoms, and spring things. Incidentally, these three words sum up the order that I just placed from J.Crew.

Everyone knows and loves the J.Crew chinos, and I really need shorts for the spring (if it ever comes, that is) - I've heard so many good things about them! I will also tell you that I've heard they run a bit big - all J.Crew bottoms do - so go a size down if you're getting these. Khaki shorts are extremely basic - but believe it or not, I have no shorts. Not one pair. So I could use some basic things in my wardrobe. Hot pink 3" are more fun than basic, but can be styled so many ways!

Pixie pants (the navy ones on the right) are also a classic - if you haven't heard about them, I'm pretty sure you've been living under a gigantic rock. They're basically really thick leggings - perfect if you live in leggings, like I do. The cargo scout chino pants (pictured on the left) I wasn't planning on purchasing - I just ran into them while browsing the website, but I absolutely fell in love! In the picture on the website they are worn with the bottoms rolled up a bit - a very relaxed, laid back, summery look.


Hope you guys enjoyed!

xoxo,
Liz

No comments:

Post a Comment