Friday, March 29, 2013

March 2013 Favorites

I really can't believe spring is halfway over already. I mean, it hasn't even started here! It's colder in March than it was in February. And I am beyond ready for spring. If we ever get lucky enough to even get one.

I haven't really been using many new beauty products this month, simply because I am happy with the makeup I use every day and what I do works well for me, so there isn't really a reason to try anything new.



Coffee Don't get me wrong - I've pretty much always been obsessed with coffee, but this month I've just been really enjoying it for some reason. I drink mine with milk, if you were wondering, but now that I'm fasting (which means no animal produce whatsoever) coffee is kind of gross to me - I can't stand black coffee. Oh well.

"Lover of the Light" by Mumford & Sons I'm pretty sure this song isn't exactly "new", but I discovered it from tumblr (yay for tumblr) and have been listening to it every single day (multiple times a day). I just love everything about it - the lyrics, the melody, the whole song is just lovely.

"Wild for the Night" by A$AP Rocky (feat. Birdy Nam Nam & Skrillex) I mentioned this in my Spring 2013 Playlist and I have been listening to this a ton on those mornings when all I want to do is wake up. It's so energizing and fun to dance around my room while getting ready to!

Gossip Girl This show ended last fall, but I think it's safe to say that I will never forget it. I'm pretty sure I know everyone's lines in the first episode. No joke. Well, this past month I decided to re-watch the whole show in order - I'm on Season 4 now! Some of my friends still haven't seen this show and I don't recommend anyone to start watching it because it will consume your life. I warned you.

Sperry Original 2-Eye Boat Shoe As I said before - spring has not yet sprung. But I did go to India for a week and I wore my Sperrys every single day. It was the first time I've worn them since I got them for Christmas and I love them! They are so comfortable and cute - does it get any better?!

Green tea I set a goal for myself to a cup of drink green tea every day in March, and even though I didn't drink tea at all in India (it was way too hot for tea!) - I didn't miss a day. I think I'm addicted to tea every night before bed.

Maybelline The Eraser foundation This foundation was kind of a spur-of-the-moment purchase, but I regret nothing! It has pretty light coverage, but just enough for me; it's moisturizing, but also not too oily. Also, it's from the drugstore, so it's super cheap! So if you're looking for a new foundation to try out - this is the one!

The Body Shop Mango lip butter This has been my favorite lip balm for quite some time, but for some reason I just stopped using it after a while. This month I began using it again - every morning when I wake up and every night before bed - and I love it! It keeps my lips so moisturized - and besides, who doesn't like their lips tasting like mango?!

What were some things you've been loving this month? Let me know in the comments below!

xoxo,
Liz

No comments:

Post a Comment