Friday, March 1, 2013

Spring 2013 Playlist



Happy Spring! I am beyond excited for girly dresses, warm weather, and spring break. But beyond that, I am excited for new music. I have been in an absolute music rut these past few weeks - I couldn't find any new songs that I liked and got extremely bored listening to my old playlists! I just recently got out of this rut (finally!) by deciding to just browse iTunes and try to find some songs.

My music taste is pretty weird, because I listen to pretty much everything - country, alternative, rap, R&B, pop - you name it. I usually go for more energetic and dance songs in the Spring and Summer months (gotta get pumped for dem parties) but this Spring I also have a ton of more laid-back songs (most of which are from the "Perks Of Being A Wallflower" album).

Hope you all had a great start to the new season! As usual - leave your requests below!

xoxo,
Liz


No comments:

Post a Comment