Friday, February 1, 2013

February Goals


Happy February everyone!

This month I have decided to set a couple of goals for myself to help me - in the long run - reach the big goals in my life. Since February is the shortest month of the year, one of my goals is "no-cheat February". In case you're not sure of what "no-cheats" means - it's basically a fitness/health freak kind of thing - usually once a week (on Sundays) I have a "cheat" meal. Every week my cheat meal consists of 2-3 scoops of Pinkberry frozen yogurt, plus some chocolate chips and candy on top. I've always wanted to do a no-cheat month at least once a year, and since February only has 28 days I figured this was my chance (who knows how long I can go without Pinkberry)!

Another one of my goals is to blog every single day. I'm pretty excited, but also quite terrified, since every time I try to do something like this, something is bound to go wrong and instead of having 28 blog posts in a month - I end up with, let's say, 23. I'm most likely going to just sit down one day and type up a couple of blog posts to cue them, but I really do hope I don't get off track with this! And besides, Valentine's Day is coming up, so in case I run out of ideas - I have that as a backup plan!

If you have any ideas on what I can blog about this month - please do leave a comment below!

xoxo,
Liz

5 comments:

  1. you know that breaking your diet once a week is actually really good for your body? you lose weight faster!

    ReplyDelete
  2. you should write about guy no-no's (remember the guy list?) basically that

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. YES! I'll definitely do that!!! I MISS YOU SO MUCH BABY THANK YOU ANYAAA

      Delete
  3. Blog about your fiends LIZ!!! About CALLING THEM!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ahah IM BUSY OKAY
      ill call you today i swear ;)

      Delete