Thursday, February 21, 2013

Where Is Liz???

This is going to be a really quick post, because I just wanted to explain something very quickly. I haven't been posting for the past week (I think?) because I got super sick - and still kind of am - and literally couldn't get out of bed for the first couple of days. On top of that - February break started in school, and I left to Slovakia to a ski resort with my grandma and sister. Of course, I didn't ski - or even leave my bedroom - for the first 3 days. I felt horrible! So I only got to ski for 2 days, but I'm just trying to get well :)

Anyways, I'll be making another post explaining my new blogging schedule and such - so look out for that!

xoxo,
Liz

P.S. Thank you so much for continuing to read my blog (for those of you who still do), I know what I did was very unprofessional, but I was so sick and stressed - I had to take a break.

No comments:

Post a Comment