Friday, February 8, 2013

Spring & Summer 2013 Bucket List



Happy Friday, everyone! I hope your week has been good to you so far - mine definitely has! Looking forward to performing at a choir festival tomorrow (I got a solo - YAY!), and just hanging out with friends. 

A couple of days ago I got a request to blog about my Spring/Summer bucket list, and this is pretty much all I could come up with for now. Enjoy!
  1. Read at least 10 classic books
  2. Have a family movie night
  3. Make healthy raw cookie dough
  4. Go to a 4th of July party
  5. Have a water balloon fight
  6. Blow bubbles
  7. Go on a picnic 
  8. Go to a zoo
  9. Go to the JB, Beyoncé, and One Direction concerts
  10. Make lemonade
  11. Do a DIY project
  12. Try a new food
  13. Memorize a poem
  14. Learn to cartwheel
  15. Go to a movie
  16. Re-organize (major clean-up) room
  17. Go hiking
  18. Play in the rain
  19. Go to a park
  20. Sleep in 
As always - leave your requests down below, and let me know what you're planning to do this spring/summer!

xoxo,
Liz

1 comment:

  1. How to handle stress?? idk :P
    Um OOOO
    how to clean/organize your room

    ReplyDelete