Sunday, February 3, 2013

February Workout Schedule


To go along with my no-cheat February I just finished my February workout schedule and I figured I'd share it with you girls! But first, a little background info. In June of 2012 (back when I just started blogging!) I made a "My Daily Workout Plan" post, which basically explains what I used to do for my workouts up until September. Looking back at it now, I can see how much I've progressed health-wise - I wasn't 100% sure what I was doing and I just think I was overworking myself. But, I have became much more educated in fitness and eating right, so I guess this is a somewhat updated version of my last post.

If any of you like these, I might do these every month, so let me know! 

To start off, this is what my general, every month, workout schedule looks like:
  • Monday - legs & butt
  • Tuesday - run
  • Wednesday - arms & back
  • Thursday - run
  • Friday - abs
  • Saturday - long walk + legs & butt
  • Sunday - rest day
As you can see, I run about twice a week (sometimes on Fridays, too, when I have time), and do strength workouts every other day. As for running, I've just started - so I follow an 8-week program (tell me if you want to see it!). Now, onto the actual schedule. Oh, and all of the strength workouts that I do are Blogilates videos - not sponsored or anything - I just love her videos! She is so happy and encouraging, plus, her workouts kick butt!

Legs & Butt: 

Each workout is about 30 minutes long, and it's like that for two reasons. First of all, I don't think I'd be able to handle more than 3-4 Blogilates videos a day. And second, I just don't have time. 30 minutes a day is really all I can dedicate to working out. Of course, there are some days when I have more free time, and on those days I try to do more, but on an everyday basis I just have too many things to do.

Don't forget to stay hydrated during your workouts, and let me know if you enjoyed this post!

xoxo,
Liz

No comments:

Post a Comment