Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Quick Tip: Get Super Soft Hair!


Do you have frizzy, dry, moisture-wicked hair? Do you envy women with soft, luscious, locks? Does this sound like a cheesy ad to you? Then you've come to the right spot!

In all seriousness, I have super dry hair 99% of the time - mostly because of the city water - and I have yet to find something that actually makes my hair manageable and smooth. Until about last week. I use my Macadamia Oil leave-in hair treatment about twice a week (it's basically a super-moisturizing leave-in conditioner...well, you leave it in for a couple of minutes and then wash it out), which helps my hair a lot, but it's still not enough. So I decided to leave the treatment in over night instead of washing it out in the shower. Basically, the tip is - leave in a moisturizing hair treatment over night (put your hair in a shower cap) and wash it out in the morning. It leaves your hair so much more moisturized and just...GORGEOUS.

Anyways,
I'll be back soon :)

xoxo,
Liz

No comments:

Post a Comment