Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Quick Tip: Always Late?


WARNING: I'M SUPER HYPER

I warned you. Okay, now we can continue on.

I hate being late. I actually think I have some kind of paranoia that has to do with being late. Okay, that might be a slight exaggeration, but that's not the point. The point is - I hate being late. 

I also have a friend who is always late (or at least, used to be). And when I was having breakfast with her and her mom one morning, I noticed that both of their watches have wrong times on them. Well, not completely wrong - they were 10 minutes late. 

Surprisingly, this is all you have to do to prevent yourself from being late - set your watch 10 minutes late (ex.: if it's actually 10:10 - set your watch to 10:20). How does this prevent me from being late, you ask? Basically, if you arrive somewhere "10 minutes late" - you actually aren't late - you're on time! Your watch makes you think that it's 10 minutes later than it actually is - so that gives you more time ;)

I really hope this post made sense, because I honestly am just too hyper/tired/overwhelmed/lazy to check over it :P So let me know if you have any questions, so I can make everything clear :)

xoxo,
Liz

2 comments: