Friday, January 18, 2013

Update On My Majestic Life: Winter Break and School

Why hello there! Long time, no see! I'm really sorry I haven't been posting in quite a while - I tried queuing up some posts for the holidays, but then I just got off track and that is pretty much the end of the story. School started, too, which hasn't been helping. Honestly, not to ruin your mood or anything, but this week has not been the best for me. Okay, actually, it SUCKED. I got mad very fast at people and it was just plain and boring (I like a lot of drama, okay? #shameless)...

Moving on.

I will be posting regularly again, except without a set schedule. My goal is 2-3 posts a week, but I won't be just posting on certain days is what I mean. I'm planning on blogging both Saturday and Sunday this week, but I can't promise anything because I need to finish up some homework and projects for school...

arrived in the U.S.
finally got my dream MK watch as a pre-Christmas present ;)

woke up at 3 AM on Christmas day #thankyousister #sarcasm
got fuzzy moccasinsssssssss (FINALLY)
ROCKIN AROUND THE CHRISTMAS TREE
fell in love with our neighbors' dog
went house huntin'
tried to take OOTDs differently...yay or nay?
spent New Year's partying hard...obviously.
watched weird squirrels out of the window -.-
went on a couple of road trips :D

So yep, pretty exciting stuff, peeps ;)

Talk to you later,

xoxo,
Liz

No comments:

Post a Comment