Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Tag: This or That

I completely ran out of ideas on blog posts, so here's a little random tag for y'all :) IMMA GO SHOPPIN NOW

MAKEUP:
Blush or Bronzer? I'd say bronzer. I use it way more often than blush and...I just like it better okay???
Lip gloss or Lipstick? DEFINITELY lip gloss! I am a total lip gloss lover! I love everything about it - the sticky feeling, the color, just....ahhhh
Eye liner or Mascara? Mascara! Hardly ever use eyeliner.
Foundation or Concealer? Foundation. I rarely use concealer and I don't need that much coverage, so foundation does the job for me!
Neutral or Color eye shadow? Definitely neutral! MAC's "All That Glitters" is my favorite :)
Pressed or Loose eye shadows? Pressed! I've never ever used loose, and I just think it can just get messy and yeah...

Brushes or Sponges? Brushes :) Never use sponges.

NAILS:

OPI or China Glaze? OPI. I have no idea why I like OPI more than China Glaze, I just do, okay??? No, but really, I've actually never tried China Glaze so I kind of have to say OPI.
Long or Short? Short. Personally for me, I find long nails kind of gross and...my long nails always look disgusting.
Acrylic or Natural? Natural! I always associate acrylic nails with Botox... No offense to people who use/like Botox :/
Brights or Darks? Brights, definitely! Bright colors just put me into a good mood and make me feel all happy :)
Flower or No flower? Ew, NO FLOWER, hands down! I think flowers on your nails (no offense) look really tacky and...ghetto? I don't know, I just don't like them :P 

BODY:
Perfume or Body splash? Perfume! They don't last long on me anyways, so needless to say, body splashes wear off in, like, 10 minutes.
Lotion or Body butter? Lotion, though to be honest, I always forget to use it :P
Body wash or Soap? Body wash, definitely! I find soaps really hard to use and just...no. Just no.
Lush or Other bath company? 

FASHION:
Jeans or Sweat pants? Jeans! I think Karl Lagerfeld said this, but it basically describes my feelings for sweatpants...it's something along the lines of "if you're wearing sweatpants that means you lost control of your life"... :P I do wear sweatpants, but only when I'm super cold at home and have nothing to do.
Long sleeve or Short? Short sleeve, I'm pretty sure. I don't have the best arms (poo :( ) so wearing long sleeved shirts doesn't really help :P
Dresses or Skirts? Dresses!!! They're so easy to wear and style and so comfy!!! I LOVE DRESSES I LOVE THEM OKAY NO WORDS CAN DESCRIBE MY FEELINGS FOR DRESSES
Stripes or Plaid? Plaid :) So preppaaaaaay ;)
Flip flops or Sandals? Flip flops :) Never ever wear sandals, and my feet are just usually too wide and they always slide off the sandals :/
Scarves or Hats? Scarves, even though I don't wear them that often... But I never wear hats. So, scarves it is.
Studs or Dangly earrings? Studs :) Wear my pearls errday
Necklaces or Bracelets? Bracelets... I'm really awkward with styling necklaces, but I'm definitely getting some from BaubleBar this week, so... YAY
Heels or Flats? Flats :) I never wear heels, but I might start wearing them more often when going to special occasions
Cowboy boots or Riding boots? BOTH! I love both and wear both. So, both.
Jacket or Hoodie? Jacket...hoodies make me look fatter than I am :P
Forever 21 or Charlotte Russe? Neither? I don't shop in either of them, but if I had to choose, then F21 :) Their accessories are amazing, though.
Abercombie or Hollister? Abercrombie. Love their skirts!
Saks 5th or Nordstrom? Nordstrom! LOVEEE

HAIR:
Curly or Straight? Curly :) It looks better on me
Bun or Ponytail? Ponytail, my hair looks really weird in a bun...and ponytails are just faster to do for me.
Bobby pins or Butterfly clips? Bobby pins :) Aren't butterfly clips, like, 90s style?? ahha
Hair spray or Gel? Hair spray...even though I hardly ever use that, too...
Long or Short? Long...I think. I've never had the balls to cut my hair off, and I'm trying to grow it out :P
Light or Dark? Light :)
Side sweep bangs or Full bangs? Side sweep...unless you're Katy Perry or Zoey Deschanel ;)
Up or Down? Downnnnnnn

RANDOM:
Rain or Shine? Shine! I don't get people who are being all hipster with their "i love rain. it makes me feel so happy" or whatever. I hate it. I like the sun, okay? I like tanning. I like the ocean. I like the sun.
Summer or Winter? Both? I don't know, I love every season!
Fall or Spring? FALL. I HATE SPRING. I really hate it. It's useless. All of the snow just melts and it's gross and dirty. And everyone's all hormonal. I have no idea why... I just hateeeee spring.
Chocolate or Vanilla? Vanilla! I hate chocolate ice cream, but I love chocolate... But yeah, vanilla.
East coast or West coast? I can't answer this simply because I've never been to the West coast!! But I really want to say West coast because NYC is there... But yeah, I'm just going to say both :P


Thanks for taking your time and actually reading this :) I TAG YOU

xoxo,
Liz

No comments:

Post a Comment