Monday, July 1, 2013

A Midsummer Night's Dream

It's been unbearably hot these past few weeks - I've been scared to leave the house for the past couple of days, it's so hot! But you can't stay cooped up forever, and eventually I'm going to have to go out whether it's for lunch with the family or to run some errands. And I do not want to melt when I go out. 

So, I put together a cute outfit that you can wear any day, anywhere. If it gets a little cooler in the afternoon you can throw on a cardigan or wear some heels out to dinner. These type of outfits are my favorite, they require hardly any effort but you still look put together. And who doesn't love hair bows and sundresses?

:: hair bow :: sandals :: dress ::

What are some of your favorite things to wear when it's smoldering hot out? Let me know in the comments below along with any other requests for upcoming posts!

xoxo,
Liz

No comments:

Post a Comment