Wednesday, July 3, 2013

What's In My Bag: Summer Edition

I just recently arrived in Madrid and even though I've been here plenty of times before (enough to see everything you have to see) I still like to walk around and re-visit some of my favorite places. So I decided to make a post all about what I like to bring along with me while I'm walking around the city or going shopping.


Card holder w/debit card. When I'm in foreign countries I am definitely going to shop, since everything in Russia is so expensive. And since I don't like carrying a bunch of cash around, I find it much easier to use a debit card. This cute little Coach card holder will keep all of your cards in place where you can easily find them :)

Blotting sheets. With the summer sun not giving any mercy I find myself getting oiler than usual during the day. Blotting sheets are a must for me, I won't leave the house without them. Besides, who likes their face to look shiny and oily?

Chanel Healthy Glow Sheer Powder. I've mentioned this powder a billion times before, but only because I love it! I take it everywhere with me, just in case I need to reapply. It comes with a really nice brush inside, so you don't need to carry anything else with you.

Hair ties. Again, the heat. It's all I've been talking about lately because, really, it's all that's been on my mind. I've had my hair up in a bun or a ponytail for at least two weeks straight already - not so good for your hair, but oh so good for the dying-from-heat Liz. And because I seem to lose hair ties all the time, I make sure to carry at least one or two around.

iPhone. Don't really need to say anything about this one. iPhone says it all :P

Burt's Bees lip balm. Of course, you can't leave the house without lip balm. Especially during the summer, our lips get chapped very easily, so I always make sure to carry some sort of lip balm. Sometimes it's Vaseline, sometimes pot form lip balm, and sometimes just moisturizing lipstick. Whatever rocks your boat ;)

Camera. Even though iPhone picture quality is pretty good, it never hurts to bring along a camera that could take even nicer quality pictures and videos. And with my baby sister growing up I feel like I need to capture every moment of our time spent together.

What do you like to carry in your summer bag? Let me know in the comments below!

xoxo,
Liz

No comments:

Post a Comment