Friday, July 5, 2013

Current Obsession: Lemon, Honey, and Mint "Tea"

Today I was in a total pickle on what to post, so I just decided to talk about the best thing that has ever happened to me, something that will make you feel cozy, and warm, and loved, and just plain amazing. Okay, that may be a slight exaggeration, but what I am about to tell you will change your life day. In the best way possible.


I've heard people talk about this before but I never really tried it. I don't usually enjoy drinking tea, but I love coffee. And everyone knows that too much coffee is not good, so I had to replace my craving with something. And now I am truly addicted. 

All this is is hot water, some mint leaves, a lemon slice, and 2 teaspoons of honey. I drink this multiple times a day because it's just SO GOOD. 

Anyways, you can thank me for getting you addicted to this later ;)

xoxo,
Liz

No comments:

Post a Comment