Monday, July 8, 2013

Travel In Style: Summer Airport Fashion

I love everything about traveling. Seeing new places and learning new things just makes me feel so blessed and alive. But more than that, I love getting to those places. Seriously, plane rides are one of my favorite things in the world. Sure, airport security and check can get frustrating but there's something that I just love about shopping in Duty Free and settling down in the plane seat and getting all of your things organized the way you like them. Plus, who doesn't like curling up to read a good book or watch a good movie? It's like you're at home in your armchair with your favorite blanket and a cup of coffee, except you don't have to make the coffee or get up to get any food - there are people to do that for you!

Anyways, before I get any more off topic, I put together an outfit that I like to wear on the plane/while traveling during hotter months. It tends to get a little chilly on the plane but hot in the airport, so you can just tie the cardigan around your waist or stuff it in your carry-on while you're checking in, and then throw it on while on the plane. Sperrys are extremely comfortable, they feel like you're wearing slippers (except they look nicer), so I usually wear them while traveling in the summertime. And, I mean, polo and chinos is kind of the Liz uniform... ;)

:: sperrys :: shorts :: cardigan :: polo ::

What do you like to wear on the plane? Let me know in the comments below!

xoxo,
Liz

No comments:

Post a Comment