Wednesday, July 17, 2013

Back To School: Backpacks

I know, I know what you're thinking... "Back to school??? Already?!?!", but the truth is that school starts in about a month for me and since I'm a big believer in planning way ahead I'd say that this year I'm actually behind in my back to school prep.

I was never really a fan of backpacks, and I wouldn't really say that I still am. But for those of you who are I put together a collage with some of the cutest ones that I've come across so far. I can totally see why someone would like backpacks - they're functional, some of them are cute, and there's one for every type of human being.

Aside from the basic Jansport backpack that every single human being on Earth seems to own (I swear I've never had one) I found some cute backpacks that are sure to get you through the school year and beyond! Actually, now that I made this collage, I'm kind of looking into getting a nice backpack - they're so cute and they make carrying heavy weight around so much easier!

:: Madwell :: Lacoste :: VS Pink :: Tory Burch ::

Originally, I only included three backpacks - the Madewell one, the one from Lacoste, and the one from Tory Burch. After looking at the prices of each of the backpacks I decided that most of you probably wouldn't want to spend hundreds of dollars on a backpack (and neither would I, to be honest) so I checked Victoria's Secret to see if they had any more affordable options. And look what I came across! 

As you could have probably guessed by looking at the backpacks that I chose, I prefer solid color over print when it comes to handbags(and apparently, backpacks), wallets, etc. I find that solid colors are much more functional, therefore you will get more use out of them as opposed to prints. Of course, the most versatile out of the bunch is the Madewell backpack - it's huge, brown, leather, and very very very good quality.

But, as always, whatever floats your boat!

Which one of these do you prefer? Are you excited for back to school? Let me know in the comments below along with any other suggestions that you may have!

xoxo,
Liz

No comments:

Post a Comment