Wednesday, July 10, 2013

Current Obsession: Designer Handbags

I've always had a weakness for expensive handbags. In fact, they are perhaps the only thing I'm actually willing to splurge on. Well, except designer shoes.

Recently, I've been walking around Madrid and I keep coming across designer boutiques and I just can't help but stare at the gorgeous handbags. Ever since I started seeing people with the Céline Luggage Tote I instantly became obsessed with it. It comes in this amazing caramel color for this fall. Um, can you say need?!





Now, the Lady Dior handbag is a completely different story. I remember looking at pictures of Princess Diana a couple of years ago and just falling in love with it. It's such a classic, timeless piece that I feel can be worn anywhere and with anything!




Now, the only downside to these babies is, you guessed it, the price tag. The Céline costs around $2,500 and the Dior is around $3,500. I feel like I like the Dior a bit more but the extra $1000 just makes my heart (and my wallet) weep. 

Oh well.

A girl can dream, right?

What is something that you're saving up for? Let me know in the comments below!

xoxo,
Liz

No comments:

Post a Comment