Monday, July 15, 2013

Pick One: Tory Burch Shoes

I feel like it's been a while since I've done a "Pick One" post and I think it's about time that I got another one of these up! Without doubt, these are my favorite posts to make because it's like shopping...except it's not. Well, okay, sometimes it is shopping ;) 

:: Layne :: Larissa :: Careen :: Carina :: Metallic Careen ::

Tory Burch has been one of my favorite designers for a couple of years. In fact, if I could only purchase items from one designer brand, it would be Tory Burch (yes, I'd give up Lilly for Tory). I think her items are classy, timeless, trendy, and everything that I love and look for in fashion. 

If you know me, you know that designer/good quality/expensive shoes and handbags are my JAM. I have pretty problematic feet, and I believe that the better quality/the more expensive your shoes are, the better off your feet will be. Of course, there's nothing wrong with choosing to wear shoes from Forever 21 or some other place if you want to, but this is just my personal opinion.

I am preeeeeeetty 99.99999999999% sure I will be getting the Layne pumps (...the most expensive ones #sorryimnotsorry) as a beginning-of-school-year present for myself, but you never know how things might turn out.

Which ones would you get if you could only get one pair? Let me know in the comments below along with any other suggestions!

xoxo,
Liz

1 comment: