Friday, June 28, 2013

June 2013 Favorites

This month has been a long and tiring one, and oh am I happy June is finally over. I can't wait to relax and do nothing for two months straight before getting back to the meat grinder a.k.a. school.

Anyways, I won't ramble on and on about nothing because this post is going to be a long one. Enjoy ;)


Nike Dry-Fit 3" shorts Since I've had a bit more time on my hands due to the lack of homework and the end of the school year this month, I've had a bit more time to workout. And since I've been really good with following Bree Bond's (my personal trainer's) workout plan I rewarded myself with a pair of these Nike shorts. Ever since, I've been majorly obsessed with these babies - I wear them every time they come out of the wash!

Victoria's Secret PINK 32 oz water bottle This is quite a recent favorite (I only started using it this week) but I know for sure that I'll be using this water bottle every day for the rest of the summer. I got mine on sale this past winter and let me tell you, if you're a health freak like me and you like to drink a lot of water you will love this! It makes drinking 2 liters of water a day so easy, all I need to do is drink at least two of these a day and I'm good to go!

J.Crew Chino shorts Since the weather has been unbearably hot and I've had more places where I can actually wear normal clothes (not school uniform) this month I've been wearing J.Crew chinos every single time I go out. I currently own 5 pairs and I love them all! They are so comfortable and super cute! Just make sure to get a size down when buying them, they tend to run a bit big.

La Roche-Posay BB Cream As I mentioned before, it's been getting super hot here recently, so instead of using foundation I decided to go out and get a BB cream. I got this one at my drugstore just because it caught my eye and I've been loving it! Every time I wear this BB cream I get multiple compliments on how my skin looks. 

Redken "Outshine 01" anti-frizz milk I recently found this on the bathroom counter, just laying around, so I decided to use it and boy, am I happy I found this. My hair has always been kind of frizzy, and I've tried multiple products to manage my mane, but this one works wonders! I just apply a pump onto the palm of my hand and then spread it all over my hair - it leaves my with silky, shiny, and non-frizzy locks instead of puffy and crazy hair.

Song favorites of the month: 
  • "Black Skinhead" by Kanye West
  • "Mirrors" by Justin Timberlake
  • "Monster" by Kanye West (feat. Jay Z, Rick Ross, Nicki Minaj, Bon Iver)
  •  "Valerie" by Amy Winehouse

What were some of your favorite things this month? Let me know in the comments below along with any other post suggestions!

xoxo,
Liz

No comments:

Post a Comment