Monday, June 24, 2013

4th of July Outfit Ideas

I love the 4th of July. It's the all-American holiday - barbecues, pool parties and fireworks; what more could you ask for? 

This is my second year in a row of not spending the 4th of July in America, I will be in Spain during that time this summer. And though I couldn't be happier to be going to Spain again I can't help but feel a tinge of sadness because of missing this glorious holiday. 

And even though I will not wear anything patriotic on the 4th of July (wearing red, white, and blue might look a little strange on the streets of Madrid) I still decided to put together an outfit or two of what I would have worn. Oh well, a girl can dream, right?

The outfit below is perfect for the beach or the pool (let's hope those are the only places you would wear a bikini), so if you're spending Independence Day basking in the July sun - this one is for you!

:: hat :: flip flops :: bottoms :: top ::

And just in case you won't spend the whole day having fun in the sun, I put together another outfit that is bound to make an impression at any party. You can either wear it with a cute cardigan and comfy sandals or dress it up with some brown wedges and maybe ditch the sweater! It's perfect for going from a party to dinner - so easy to dress up or down and extremely cute and patriotic!

:: wedges :: sandals :: cardigan :: dress ::

What are you going to wear on the 4th of July? Let me know in the comments below!

xoxo,
Liz


No comments:

Post a Comment