Monday, June 10, 2013

5 Summer Must-Have Shoes

With summer basically here I couldn't help but spend some time shopping for the warm and sunny days to come. It's no secret that I love shoes (and shopping), so I decided to put together a collage with some of my favorite shoes for the summer time.

Each one of these is guaranteed to be used during the summer. The Jacks are perfect for summer days or nights when you don't want to be too dressed up, rubber flip flops are perfect for chill days on the beach, TOMS are so comfortable to walk around in - perfect when you're out for shopping or traveling,  the cork wedges are amazing for any semi-formal/formal summer event and the Reva flats are a must during every season for me - they're so versatile!

:: Jack Rogers :: Havaianas :: TOMS :: Michael Kors :: Tory Burch ::

What are some of your must-have summer shoes? Let me know in the comments below!

xoxo,
Liz

No comments:

Post a Comment