Friday, June 21, 2013

Bikini So Teeny

Now, for some people this is good news and for some this is bad, but bikini season is officially here! Whether you are going to the beach or not this summer, I'm pretty sure you'll be wearing a bikini sooner or later. There are some cute one-pieces out there, but this post is about my favorite bikinis for this summer. 

I have been doing some shopping lately (what else is new), and I ended up with a couple of adorable bikinis! I love to match tops and bottoms up and I very rarely wear a top and a bottom from the same set. Most of my swimsuits are from Victoria's Secret, but I recently got some bikini bottoms from J.Crew and I love them! 

Anyways, I decided to share some of my favorite bikinis (or ones that are on my wish list) with you. And just in case you wanted my opinion - I think anyone can wear a bikini, no matter what shape or size you are :) It's all about what you feel most comfortable and confident in!


As always, let me know if you want me to post about anything else! And don't forget to let me know which bikinis are your favorite ;)

xoxo,
Liz

No comments:

Post a Comment