Wednesday, June 5, 2013

Favorite Online Boutiques

It's no secret that I am a shopaholic. It is also no secret that I much prefer online shopping to shopping in store. Online shopping is so much more organized and less hectic that in-store shopping - I like to set a spending limit for myself, then add all items that I like to my cart, and then going to my cart and filtering out the items until I've narrowed my choices down to the price limit.

In this post I decided to share some of my favorite online boutiques. You know, just to add oil to my online-shopping-addiction fire.

I love this boutique. I mean, it takes a lot of willpower on my side just not to buy every single thing they offer. The prices aren't too bad and I can only say good things about the quality of the items they offer!

This is probably my favorite boutique out of all of these - the clothing they offer is classic, yet girly and youthful. The only downside of this website is that they sell out of clothes super fast - so I like to check this boutique every couple of days.

"If it's not moving, monogram it!" is all I can say about this website. They can monogram anything you can ever imagine - swimsuits, rain coats, rings, sweaters, whatever you want! 

This is pretty much the same exact thing as Marley Lilly, except I like the phone cases and stationary here rather than Marley Lilly. 

This isn't technically an "online boutique", it's a shop on Etsy, but who cares. This is my all-time favorite Etsy shop - the pieces are so preppy and cute! 

Do you shop online? What are some of your favorite online stores?

xoxo,
Liz

No comments:

Post a Comment