Tuesday, April 23, 2013

Pick One: Michael Kors Watches

It would be an understatement to say that I absolutely adore my Michael Kors "Jet Set" tortoise watch. I have worn it every single day (not even kidding) since I got it for Christmas. It goes with anything and everything, plus it matches my glasses! 

If you're not familiar with my "Pick One" posts - here's a little explanation to avoid confusion or misunderstanding. In these posts I search a certain brand or website and look at the things that have caught my eye or that I've wanted for a while already, but that are pretty price-y (I know it's a relative term, but just stick with me on this one). What I mean by "price-y", is that I'm pretty sure no one will just go out to Michael Kors and buy 5 watches in one go. Am I right or am I right? So in this series I show you the 5 things that I am obsessed with and would love to buy all of them at once, but I just can't...so (drumroll) I have to pick one of them.



:: MK5801 :: MK5039 :: MK4270 :: MK5556 :: MK5055 ::
I am absolutely obsessed with all of these, and I'm pretty sure I'm going to get myself the first (and the cheapest) one - it looks like a Rolex so much! Oh, and in case you were wondering, the watch that I own is the second one from the left, except tortoise.

Which one(s) is your favorite? Let me know in the comments below!

xoxo,
Liz

No comments:

Post a Comment