Friday, April 19, 2013

J.Crew Essentials

Hi, my name is Liz and I am a J.Crew-aholic. 

But seriously, I cannot even explain how much I love this store. The quality of clothing is amazing, the styles are to die for! But, as with anything else in life, J.Crew has a catch - and the catch is the price. I know for a fact that not everyone can go out and spend $300 on a blazer or a cashmere sweater, so you need to be a very smart shopper while shopping at J.Crew. They just had a swim, tee, and shorts sale and I picked up some things from there - so I'd recommend singing up for their newsletter to save some bucks, but get the same quality.

As you've probably guessed or already know by now, not everyone can just go and buy 20 things from J.Crew in one go. This is why I put together a little list of what I think are essential items from this store. I really enjoyed doing this, so I might do posts like this one for other stores.


Let me know if you'd enjoy more posts like these in the comments below!

xoxo,
Liz



No comments:

Post a Comment