Sunday, April 28, 2013

Outfit of the Day: JB Concert

Would you ever have guessed that I'd be going to a Justin Bieber concert? I honestly wouldn't have! I'm not exactly his biggest fan, I've never really listened to any of his songs (except "Baby" and "As Long As You Love Me" of course), but I just thought it would be fun to go out and see him. I'm going with my best friends, so it should be loads of fun!

:: Blouse :: Clutch :: Jeggings :: Watch :: Shoes :: Earrings ::

This is actually the exact outfit I'll be wearing tomorrow (at the concert) - the brands, the styles, everything is exactly what I'll wear. I won't talk a ton about this outfit, simply because I'm kind of in a hurry, but I feel like I need to explain some things. Maybe not. Whatever, who cares, I'm gonna explain them anyways. 

The concert is in a stadium indoors, so I don't really need to wear anything warm (believe it or not, it's still super cold here) or weather-smart, necessarily. We didn't want to be in the fanzone, because who wants to be squished inbetween 200 screaming 10-year olds? For that (and some other reasons) we got sitting tickets, but if I'm completely honest with you, we'll most likely end up spending 99% of our time on our feet.

I am a strong (and I mean strong) believer in expensive, comfortable shoes as opposed to cheaper ones. But for this concert I made an exception. These loafers are from TopShop, so they aren't exactly the most expensive/nice shoes that I own, but they're pretty comfortable (and cute!) if you ask me. I'm pretty sure they'll get all ruined after the concert, but I won't really feel bad if they do, to be honest. I didn't spend a fortune on them, after all!

I feel like this outfit could pretty much be worn anywhere, which is the exact look I was going for. I didn't want to look like a die-hard fan (because I'm not), but I didn't want to look like I absolutely don't care either. I'm looking forward to having an amazing time with my friends and I hope you all have a good week!

xoxo,
Liz

No comments:

Post a Comment