Monday, April 8, 2013

Motivation: My Favorite Health and Fitness tumblrs


If you've been reading my blog for long enough, you most likely know that I am an absolute health freak. I workout all the time, eat healthy like no other, and just love anything fitness-related. You probably also know that I love tumblr. Honestly, I spend more time on tumblr than on YouTube now (this is a big thing, if you know how much time I used to spend on YouTube)!

But it's not all bad, actually. We all have those days when we just feel disgusting and gross and ugly, and have absolutely no motivation to workout or eat healthy, am I right? It's on those days that I find tumblr especially helpful. There are so many inspirational and tumblrs full of motivation that will get you pumped and ready to workout and get back into it!

Today I decided to share some of my favorite fitness/health tumblrs with you all, so we can all look back on this list when we feel unmotivated :)

What are some of your favorite tumblrs? Oh, and if you have any requests for upcoming posts - let me know!

xoxo,
Liz

No comments:

Post a Comment