Wednesday, April 17, 2013

I ♥ Spring Tag


This will sound so pathetic, since it's the middle of April...but spring has finally spring where I live. Birds are chirping, flowers are blooming, and the snow is 90% gone. Oh, how I longed for this exact moment. Finally. FINALLY.

I am very unusually excited for spring - if you know me well, you probably know that spring isn't exactly my favorite season. But I've just gotten sick of winter for 5 months - it's about time it got warmer!

Anyways, I'm going to be doing the I *heart* Spring Tag that missglamorazzi on YouTube came up with. Well, without further unneeded explanation, I guess I'll just jump right in!

What's your favorite spring nail polish? :: I absolutely love Essie's "Turquoise and Caicos" - it's a gorgeous mint color that looks amazing on the nails! Everyone loves mint for the spring and summer time, and what better way to wear a trend than on your nails, right?



Show us your favorite spring dress! :: This dress...is true perfection. It's like Hermés meets Versace - I love it! Shift dresses are a must for me for any season, and the colors are absolutely gorgeous for the spring time! I actually got this dress from RueLaLa (the designer is Julie Brown, I think) and I can't wait to start wearing it.



What's your must-have lip color this spring? :: Before I start, can we just take a minute to admire the  absolutely gorgeous packaging that Dior provided us with?! Talk about luxury. I know a red lip color might seem a little...odd for the spring, but there's more to this lip gloss than it seems. It's pretty sheer, and - at least on me - it comes out to be a gorgeous cherry color! This is the Dior Addict lip gloss in 063 Fascinante, by the way :P



What's your favorite flower? :: I'm not a huge fan of flowers - they're pretty and all, but I just don't feel any...great love for them, I guess. I do love me some peonies, though. I hate the way they look on the bush, but I love some fresh-cut ones in my room!




Favorite spring scarf/accessory? :: Do shoes count as accessories? Because I don't really have any other favorite accessories... Oh well. Anyways, I just ordered these platinum Jack Rogers about a month ago, and even though I haven't gotten to wear them yet, but I already love them! Great quality, the fit is amazing - there's nothing not to love about these.



What spring trends are you most excited about this year? (Makeup, fashion, or both!) :: I don't exactly follow trends, and since I have a school uniform at school I rarely actually wear normal clothes, so I don't really have a trend in mind that I'm excited for. I do love bright eyeliner or lips though! Because that's really the only colorful thing I can wear to school (shame on you school uniform)...

Favorite spring candle? :: I feel horrible about this situation, because I actually don't actually have a favorite spring candle...yet. I'm planning on going to Bath and Body Works in a week or so, so I'll stock up on some candles then. My favorite one last spring, though, was Market Peach by BBW - they still have it this year, so you better go get one!

Favorite body spray/perfume for the spring? :: I absolutely love the Miss Dior Cherie perfume for the spring time! It's literally, the ultimate spring scent! It is a little more night time-y, but still appropriate for the day time.




What is spring like where you live? :: Well, as you can probably tell, spring comes around April - it starts to get a little warmer day by day and the snow starts to melt, which - of course - results in huge gross puddles and disgustingly slushy streets. Around May it gets warmer - around 60-70 degrees and less windy.

What's your favorite thing about spring? :: I don't exactly like spring, but I love the weather in May in Moscow. I take walks around the city all the time - the weather is just perfect! Not too hot, but not too cold, not windy, and just gorgeous! Moscow is nasty in the winter time, but is one heck of a city in the spring and summer.

Are you a spring cleaner? :: I don't really know how to answer this question, because I'm an all-the-time cleaner. I clean my room every weekend (I just don't have enough time on weekdays) and have a major clean-up once a month. So, I'd say I am (question mark voice) a spring cleaner.

Any plans for spring break or an upcoming vacation? :: Well...I'm going to Norway for a couple of days for a school trip this Thursday, but that's pretty much it until the summer time! 2 months left, 2 months.

xoxo,
Liz

No comments:

Post a Comment