Monday, April 15, 2013

Pick One: Big Brown Book Bags


I don't know if I've ever said this before but I am a huge sucker for brown leather accessories (shoes or bags, that is). I have had my brown Longchamp Le Pliage for about a year now - and I won't lie, it's getting really worn out. I don't know if it's the weight I've been carrying or the way I've been treating it, because I really thought it would last longer! I mean, I'll still use it...I'm just in the market for something new. 

I'm looking for something big, brown, and that can carry tons of weight. I go to school, so I need to carry my MacBookPro (super heavy), some books, my agenda (also pretty heavy), and tons of other crap that girls carry around in their bags. The last couple of weeks I've been looking and looking everywhere for the perfect bag. I've narrowed my search down to these four - I think the Rebecca Minkoff one is my favorite though!  

Oh, another thing. I do believe in splurging for bags and shoes - the quality really shows and they won't just last a month or two. Besides, quality over quantity, right?


Which one is your favorite? Tell me in the comments below! 

xoxo,
Liz


No comments:

Post a Comment