Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Goal Setting


In school, they often make us do different "goal-setting" activities that everyone absolutely hates. But - confession - I love them! I think that goal setting is a very important thing in life - you have to be able to prioritize and know what you want.

A goal is something that you may not even realize you have set for yourself, but you are working towards it - without even realizing! It can be something small, like not spending that paycheck as soon as you get it - but you're working towards a bigger goal without even realizing it (like saving up money for the future). 

If you don't know your goals/ you don't have any goals - you are most likely going to fail. Because who wants to live for nothing? Who wants their life to be a torturous, pointless journey instead of a fun and challenging one? Exactly.

This is why I believe that goal setting is very important to think about and put some thought and effort into. That feeling of accomplishment when you finally reach a goal - totally worth all of the troubles you went through. 

I don't know why, but I just wanted to remind all of you about the importance of goals and why you should always have them - no matter how big or small. Oh, by the way, the goals in the picture above are just random ones that I thought of - but I can always share my goals with you if you want me to!

xoxo,
Liz

1 comment:

  1. tELL mE yOUR pERSONAL gOALS. pLEASE.
    xxxxx
    -jESUS oUT

    ReplyDelete