Saturday, September 29, 2012

September 2012 Favorites


Happy Saturday everyone! I've had such a wonderful week (and a wonderful September) and I'm in a really good mood right now! Maybe it's because I over-drank coffee...or because I have Saturday drama practice in an hour... Anyways, this month was a great one! It went by pretty fast - I was always in a hurry and over-stressed about homework, but I ended up loving it. I finally developed a studying/homework-doing system that works so well for me (maybe I'll make a post on it later?) and I've just been loving school and life lately ;)

I don't think I have that many favorites this month, but I'll still share them with ya'll ;) I guess I'll start with random favorites first, and then just move on to beauty favorites!

JFK No, not the airport - the MAN. In my elective class I had to research about someone, and I don't know why, but I picked John Kennedy. And now I'm obsessed. I'm actually more interested in politics now (I never got them -.-) and I'm really into all that jazz now! Woop woop for new random person favorites!

tumblr Now, I did a post on my favorite tumblrs earlier, which mentioned some of my favorites and ones I've just been obsessed with. I haven't had much time on my hands this month, but when I did - I went on tumblr. I get so much inspiration there, and I just feel better and much happier when I'm on tumblr! LOVELOVELOVE

Gossip Girl Season 6 airs on the 9th (I think) of October and I can't wait!!! So I've been satisfying my Gossip Girl cravings by re-watching all of the seasons (in order). Believe it or not, this was actually one of my 8th Grade resolutions...obsessed, I know. I feel that I've learned all of Blair's lines (obsessssssssssssssed) and remembered all of Serena's outfits in my head... So yeah, I'm pretty pumped.

Tarte LipSurgence Natural Matte Lip Tint in "Lively" I usually wear very little or no makeup at all (except mascara) on my eyes during school, so I like to spice it up with my lip color. One of my Fall/Winter favorites for that is MAC's "Love Alert" Dazzleglass - but that's a different story. I actually got this little lip pencil in a gift thingie from Sephora around last spring break and I've never really used it that much. But this month I've been loving it. If you love bright, fuschia pink lip colors - go get you some Tarte!

Benefit BrowZings Kit in "Light" This little baby was a lifesaver on those super busy Monday mornings when I slept through my alarm and didn't wear any makeup...except this. As I've mentioned many, many times before - I think that brows are a focal point on anyone's face (especially if you wear glasses, like I do), so at least grooming them everyday is a must.

Penny Loafers I got mine on the last week of August and have been wearing them in school almost everyday since! They are so comfy (and not to mention very preppy) - I love them! Oh, mine are from the brand Paraboot, just in case you were wondering ;)

Pree BrulĂ©e This online store is amazing. Just amazing. No other words for it. I am in love with their earrings and necklaces (not a fan of the rings, though). A great variety of prices is offered, but all of the pieces are great quality and very fashionable and trendy! Go check them out!

And there you have it - my September Favorites!

P.S. MY BIRTHDAY IS IN 7 DAYS WHO'S EXCITED I AMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

cute, adorable, tiny little creature (a.k.a. puppy) from here

No comments:

Post a Comment