Saturday, September 8, 2012

5 Minute Morning: September


We all have those mornings (at least once in a while) when you only have a couple of minutes to get ready and run out the door - whether it's for school, work, running errands, whatever! - we've definitely all been in this quite sticky situation.

In this post I put together a quite preppy and classic outfit that will only take you a couple of minutes to put together. It's pretty fall-oriented...I love it.

Anyways, I'll probably be doing this type of posts every month... So that should be fun, right? Ok, I'm going to stop wasting your precious time, and just get on to the post.

The first thing you want to start off with is a blouse. This forest green Tory Burch blouse... is heaven. Of course,  you don't have to have the Tory Burch one, but any blouse with a bit of a twist (on this one - the bow) will do. I recommend putting on the blouse first - that way it'll tuck in nicely into your jeggings. Black jeggings are a must for me, for any season. They are easy to just put on, super comfy, and fit nicely! What not to love? After the main part of your outfit (the clothes) is ready it is time for my favorite part ever. The equestrian Tory Burch boots. Now, I may have talked about these before, I can't quite remember, but it is only because I've been lusting over these $600 babies for quite a while... And I can't wait to splurge on them. Now, same goes for the boots as for the blouse - they don't have to be super duper expensive designer boots, they can be just some random cognac slouchy boots that you picked up from Target the other day. I, however, much prefer quality over quantity, so I'd much rather buy an expensive pair of boots that I'd wear 'till I'm 50, than buy a new pair each season because the old ones wear out too fast. 

Did that make any sense at all? I hope it did :/

Next comes your everyday tote. For me, that is my Longchamp Le Pliage in Large. It literally fits everything you'll ever need in it, and mine is usually already pre-packed for the day, so all I have to worry about is grabbing it and running out the door. Finally, and this is optional, slap on some mascara and touch up your brows - I find that brows are crucial for everyday, they frame your face and make you look so much more put-together!

This post was actually very fun to do, so you'll definitely be seeing these more often! Love ya

xoxo,
Liz

No comments:

Post a Comment