Saturday, September 22, 2012

Fall 2012 Playlist


First of all, I am so sorry about not posting for a week! I went on a school trip to Altai, and let me just say - it was beutiful! I'm pretty sure I'll never be able to go there again in my life, so I was trying to soak up and enjoy every single moment (+ the internet was way too slow to blog). I might just be doing a fun lil' post with a bunch of pictures from the trip ;)

Now that I'm done with the excuses (guilt face) I can move on to the actual point of this post - my fall 2012 playlist. Now, it isn't that big, I'll still be adding more songs, but for now this is what I have!


  • "Long Live" by Taylor Swift
  • "She Is Love" by Blaqstarr
  • "I Found Out" by The Pigeon Detectives
  • "Pretty Girl Rock" by Keri Hilson
  • "Want U Back" by Cher Lloyd
  • "Super Bass" by Drew Tabor
  • "We Are Never Ever Getting Back Together" by Taylor Swift
  • "Tip Toes" by Jayme Dee
  • "Pound the Alarm" by Nicki Minaj
  • "Innocent" by Taylor Swift
  • "California (Tchad Blake Mix)" by Phantom Planet
  • "Cruise" by Florida Georgia Line
  • "Turn Up the Love (feat. Cover Drive)" by Far East Movement
  • "Radio" by Lana Del Rey
  • "Young, Wild & Free (feat. Bruno Mars)" by Snoop Dogg & Wiz Khalifa
  • "Concrete Wall" by Zee Avi
  • "Live While We're Young" by One Direction
  • "Some Nights" by Fun.
  • "Come Fly With Me" by Frank Sinatra
  • "Try" by P!nk
  • "Blown Away" by Carrie Underwood
  • "Bound To You" by Christina Aguilera
  • "Don't Wake Me Up" by Chris Brown
  • "Gangnam Style" by Psy (sorry I'm not sorry)
Oh, I really like Taylor Swift, in case you haven't noticed yet ;)

Yep, so I hope you enjoyed looking through my favorite fall songs for this year (I will be adding more, so you might want to check in every other week or so :P)

LOVE YA'LL

xoxo,
Liz

pic from someone's tumblr

No comments:

Post a Comment