Tuesday, November 5, 2013

Fall 2013 Playlist

I haven’t had the best luck with music for the last couple of weeks, but I somehow managed to put together a (what I hope is) decent playlist for the fall months. I haven’t listened to that much music in October, actually - I was so stressed about school that I didn’t really have time. However, on my flight to Italy I got too tired reading, so I decided to listen to some music and, to be completely honest, the fall playlist just made me super anxious and hyper. It might’ve been the insane amounts of coffee I drank during the week (pretty sure I averaged at about 3 a day), but I’m just saying - if you don’t want to get hyped up, don’t listen to this.

Because of the anxiety that I got from listening to this playlist on the plane, I decided to make a “calming” playlist - it turned out to have both current and old favorites that either put me straight to sleep or just make me calm and relaxed. I might upload that one later, but for now here’s my fall 2013 playlist :)


What’s some of your favorite music to listen to right now? Let me know in the comments below along with any other questions or suggestions!

xoxo,

Liz

2 comments: