Monday, November 18, 2013

"Chill Out" Playlist: Fall/Winter 2013

I am so beyond glad to say that my anxious days are over...well, for now. As some of you might know, I got super anxious during the week before my fall break, but now everything just died down. Yes, a lot of drama has been happening, but I don't let that stop me! In fact, that's probably why I've been listening to more and more R&B and rap ("Ego"? yes puhlease). 

However, I still do (and probably always will have) those days when I'm feeling a little under the weather for some reason or just simply calm and relaxed. That's when I like to bust out my chill playlist. And, as promised before, here it is! 


I'm happy to say that this playlist is actually a big hit for me. I listen to it all the time - in the mornings, before bed, at least once a day! It's a little of everything - some alternative (Fleet Foxes...I've never even heard of them before this!), some R&B (hellooooo Drake), and mostly just chill, relaxed music. Tori Kelly is one of my favorite artists, I found her on YouTube and I've been obsessed ever since! She recently came out with her second EP and it has some really catchy tunes on it. "Ancora Quie" by Elisa Toffoli has also been one of my (and my mom's!) favorites. Yes, it is from the "Django" movie but it's so calming and just gorgeous!

Let me know if you like any of the songs above!

xoxo,
Liz

No comments:

Post a Comment