Thursday, October 31, 2013

Wishlist Wednesday

I know for a fact (thanks to tumblr) that I'm not the only one who leaves tabs open on my laptop, thinking "nah, I'll get back to that later". And (surprise surprise) most of those tabs are shopping-related. Often times I read a blog and see something that I like, end up clicking on the link to the item, and just stare at it for the next week or two. After a while those tabs turn into my "online wishlist" - things that I love, want, and sometimes need.

In this post I decided to share some of the items that I've had on my "online wishlist". I'm thinking of doing these types of posts every wednesday... Yay or nay? Let me know in the comments below! 


:: one :: two :: three :: four :: five :: six ::

I've been eyeing the ASOS scalloped tote for a looooong time now (number four), but I just can't seem to get myself to buy it - one part of me keeps telling myself I have too many handbags, but the other part keeps saying that I need one that isn't too big or too small and that can fit my 13" laptop in... A nice fur vest (number two) and corduroy skinnies (number five) are the obvious fall essentials that I, believe it or not, do not own yet. Number six is pretty obvious - navy, gold, horses...SOLD! 

What are some things you've been eyeing lately? Let me know in the comments below along with any other post suggestions or questions!

xoxo,
Liz

No comments:

Post a Comment