Tuesday, October 29, 2013

Whirlwind.

Lately I've just been too busy. Too busy to watch YouTube, to shop, to spend time with friends and family, to blog - too busy to do things that I love doing. The last week of school before fall break (thank goodness it's finally here) seemed like a year, not five days; I was incredibly stressed, sleep deprived, and anxious. 

Now that break is finally here I've been trying to spend as much time as I can relaxing...in Rome. I am here for break and I am in love with this city (my Instagram is a witness of exactly how much I love it). Everything about Rome is beautiful and I couldn't ask for a better place to relax and forget all of my worries.












I promise to get back into blogging as soon as possible! I really do miss it, but we all have our priorities and right now, mine is to relax and have fun.

xoxo,
Liz

No comments:

Post a Comment