Tuesday, September 3, 2013

How To: Get Rid Of Mascara Clumps

Recently I've been noticing that my everyday mascara (this one) has been getting pretty clumpy. Don't get me wrong, I still love it and use it everyday - I just...found a way to make my mascara better. For some reason, yesterday, I decided to just very lightly swipe the mascara on my lashes instead of working it in with the mascara wand. I prefer the more natural eyelash look as opposed to the stuck-together-clumpy-lashes look, and boy does this do the trick.

So if you, like me, don't like to look like a hot mess with huge, really fake-looking eyelashes (sorry I'm not sorry), then lightly brush your mascara wand against your lashes. I've been doing this for the past few days with different mascaras and this really helps.

Hope you found this little tip/how-to thingie helpful!

Let me know if you have any questions or comments!

xoxo,
Liz

No comments:

Post a Comment