Monday, September 9, 2013

Cat Obsessed

Yesterday I got a kitten and he is the most adorable, fluffy, loving thing ever. I think it's safe to say that I am now officially a cat lady. 

I named him Topkek (don't ask why...long story) and since I'm so obsessed with cats now, I decided to put together a little collage of some cat-themed things that are just begging to be mine.



Cat-eye sunglasses fit my face shape best (it's fate) and tortoise is my favorite thing in the world, so these sunglasses are perfect! Too bad the sun hardly ever comes out now - today is the first time I've seen it in a week. As for the Charlotte Olympia slippers, I have wanted these for years now! Must get them soon or I will not feel accomplished. Plus, I'm officially a cat lady now, so I can kind of justify the splurge ;) 

:: mug sunglasses shoes ::

xoxo,
Liz

No comments:

Post a Comment