Thursday, August 22, 2013

OOTD: Back to school

I got homework on the first day of school. It's the second day of school. I still have (more) homework.

Not fun. 

And for that reason I have had no time at all for blogging (sorry!) - I'm planning on scheduling up a lot of posts this weekend, so I don't have to worry about it during the school week.

This is what I would wear on the first day of school (I didn't wear this, in case you were wondering), but I think this outfit could be worn anywhere - you can even dress it up with some heels or wedges!






Shirt: Old Navy
Skirt: Topshop (similar)
Belt: H&M (similar)
Shoes: Topshop
Bag: Calvin Klein (similar)
Bracelets & watch: Michael Kors and Michael Kors

As always, if you have any comments or questions - leave them below!

xoxo,
Liz

No comments:

Post a Comment